It’s a busy podcast episode this week, sheesh. I’ll tell you, when I first thought about starting a podcast for Ramsbottom, I seriously wondered if there would be enough going on to create a weekly show, well this week has really put me in my place.
Hope you enjoy it, and please do share it if you like what I do.
The main talking points on this episode are:
- Ramsbottom avoids serious flooding incident in recent bad weather.
- A new cafe/bar (or should that be Baa?) called The Ram opened on Bridge Street.
- Opposite “The Urn” a lovely cake shop called Zara Cakes opens.
- Filming The Stranger for Netflix, a series based on the Harlan Coben book.
- Four year anniversary of This is Rammy podcast…..last week.
15:00 – Ramsbottom United News: ⚽
Ramsbottom United only managed a draw against 14th placed Chase Town when we played them at their home stadium, a first for Ramsbottom having met them previously at The Riverside.
Thanks for listening to this week’s podcast, please subscribe to the podcast which will automatically keep you up to date in your favourite podcast player.