Not for the first time the two remaining cash machines in Ramsbottom ran out of cash. This tends to happen on events such as the Chocolate Festival but it’s not unusual for it to happen on weekends too. This happened on market day which cause some people to have to shop elsewhere due to not having cash.
I’ve found alternatives and in this podcast episode I discuss the following options:
- Link allow you to nominate locations for cash machines – Link Financial Inclusion
- CashZone offer a mobile ATM – Mobile ATM Solution
- Point of Sale Card options for businesses – Five best card machines for small businesses in the UK
Other News mentioned on the show:
- Lightning St Andrews anniversary of strike and we got lightning again, six years later almost to the day.
- A bus reroute concerns a local resident, will this bring more risk to kids on our streets?
- I bought 6 chairs from previous owner of The Eagle and Child and managed to fit them all in my car in one trip.
When did Natwest Bank in Ramsbottom close?
The answer to this episodes #notacompetitionquizquestion is revealed towards the end of the podcast episode.
24:11 – Ramsbottom United News: ⚽
Ramsbottom United have played a couple of friendlies so far in the run up to the season. The first match was at home against Rochdale on Wednesday the 24th of July in which Ramsbottom lost 3-2 however the next match away to Caernarfon Town resulted in a 6-1 win with Nic Evangelinos bagging a hat trick. Good to see Nic still has his shooting boots from last season with him.
25:30 – Upcoming Events: 🗓️
If you want to check out what events are coming up in and around Ramsbottom take a look at the events page, here are some upcoming events from that list:
Check out the full events calendar for many upcoming Ramsbottom events, but here are some other great sources too:
If YOU have an event you would like to be included in a future podcast episode, get in touch.
Thanks for listening to this week’s podcast, please subscribe to the podcast which will automatically keep you up to date in your favourite podcast player.